Moka is a unique way to make coffee. Moka is born in Italy. Luigi De Ponti invented the Moka coffee pot and Alfonso Bialetti began mass marketing. To this day, Bialetti is one of the world's best-known manufacturers of Moka coffee pots.
Great intense and long-lasting taste, Moka coffee pot drink has been a joy for more than 80 years.
- Made of aluminium
- Capacity: 300ml
- Weight: 730gr
- Designed for making 6 servings of coffee
- Can be used on all stove tops except induction
- It is not recommended to place in dishwasher
- Fill the water tank (lower part of the pot) with cold water.
- Fill the filter with freshly ground coffee. Don’t press the coffee. It should be light, loose.
- Put on the top part (where the prepared drink will flow). Make sure the top is securely fastened.
- Put the pot on the stove, over low heat. After a while, the coffee will start to flow through the upper part.
- As soon as you notice that the coffee starts to "bubble" - take the pot off the stove.
That's all, the coffee is ready! Enjoy!